WRENCHING is our passion
As a co-op, all members have access to shop stands and tools anytime we're open so you can "spoke for your self." If you're still learning, come in on a Saturday and get help from a volunteer mechanic.
But for those who don't have time to work on repairs themselves, we also offer repair services in three package levels. A Member who's household makes less than 200% of the federal poverty level will receive a 30% discount on all repair fees at check out.
Freshen Up - $20
- Chain lube
- Tire inflation to proper PSI
- Safety check
- Tightening of all bolts
Basic Tune Up - $65
- Front and rear brake adjustments
- Front and rear derailleur adjustments
- Wheel and headset adjustments
- Light cleaning of frame and wheels
- Installation of new tires and tubes if needed/desired
Premium Tune Up - $125
- Everything in the Basic Tune UP plus...
- Hub overhaul and wheel tru
- Bottom Bracket overhaul
- Full drive train clean/ rebuild
- Installation of new grips/tape if needed/desired
*these prices do not include the cost of parts
We like repair packages better than a la carte repairs because bicycles composed of numerous parts and systems that work in concert. Addressing one issue will not necessarily make the bike safer or more efficient.